Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Your brown skin shining in the sun...

I thought that the last post would've drawn more comments decrying the IQ test, the results, or just me in general. Oh well. Wednesday in Cozumel was spent on a snorkeling tour, lounging at the beach, imbibing, and such. I only used my old camera since almost none of the day was on dry land. We snorkeled with underwater disposable cameras. Those pictures only got developed onto paper, so track down Laura or Carson if you want to see them. For some reason, these aren't in order.


(who'd take a pic of a nap?)

Allen scored a real Corona!

The snorkel tour: I think that in the hard copy pictures there are pictures of Joe Bob Pancake, an Okie with a mullet that induced several SOT's. At least that's what I heard.


What blue water! It's not even this clear/blue in most swimming pools.

Tomorrow: Swim con delfines, Senor Frogs!

current music: My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult: Devil Bunnies

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notice the difference in the Allen's expression in the picture's with me and the picture of the Corona score girl.

I'll have to speak to him about that.....

And Rick - are you sure you were napping?

Anonymous said...

Sorry - I meant "pictures" not "picture's."

No need for a scathing lesson on possessive nouns.

Anonymous said...

tina said...

Ditto on the slight curve of Allen's lips with the Corona chick.

And Ricky napping?

Let's face it they both got busted by the pictures or picture's....whatever.

Schlick said...

Is Laura about to peck at someone trying to steal her mound of chicken tenders?

Tina's hair on the scuba cruise: "I want to be a dentist."

I had more pictures of everyone, but ran out of nipple covers. I wasn't sure how much of Mexico needed to stay in Mexico.

Anonymous said...

Squeal...

Okay, a bit of a DQ swirl is noticeable.

Only a piggy would point that out.

I believe Laura had struck the infamous "Zoolander" pose.

Anonymous said...

Tina is correct,Carson told me to do the Zoolander face.