Thursday, May 26, 2005

Break the bubble, break it up.

Of course, I finally jumped on the bandwagon and started my own blog. Who can resist? I'm just writing this initial post so that I can see what it looks like and in turn, change the settings as anally as possible until I like what I see. The odds of a finality in that area are astronomically against.

I got a picture of Tina as she realized I'd be blogging on about whatever inanity pleases me:


"He blogged what???" Posted by Hello

On an even more exciting note, we (Allen/Shannon/Carson/Tina/Laura/me) leave for Cozumel in three short days! Maybe after sunning on the beach, snorkeling, waverunning, eating, drinking, (but no karaoke and no dancing), I'll have time to figure this thing out...NOT! If the camera store would ever get their new shipment in, I could at least do one of my favorite things: Share the candid photo. We'll see.

*fade to black*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Squeal...let that picture die.I mean it.

Anonymous said...

keep writing, you're good at expressing yourself :-)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your vacation! See you when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Who is Busy Bee?