Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Win, Part II

I think I'm speechless. I have to thank my family for not calling to share the fun, since we just got through watching the game at ~12:30AM. I just can't help but criticize the sensationalist media and select friends for not being able to resist calling each year's team THE GREATEST EVER! USC's streak over at an astounding 1.5 national championships in a row! Anyway, don't forget to couple the football national championship with the baseball triumph. Nice, nice pair there.

What a great year!
Hook 'em Horns!!!

3 comments:

Baskinoid #3 said...

Yeah, sounds like we took off at the exact wrong time. As we were driving home, I was able to faintly pick up a broadcast of the game on AM Radio. (Loosely translated, "faintly" means "fading in and out while being greatly overshadowed by loud and obnoxious tejano music.")

Fortunately, we caught word of the score (USC 38 - Texas 33) with about a minute left and texas at the USC 30. By the time we got to Professional Drive, we picked up a stronger signal and heard Vince go in for the go-ahead score. Thanks to Pete taking a Timeout, we were able to get home and in front of the TV for the successful 2-point conversion.

After hearing the stats of VY, (267 yards passing and 200 yards rushing with 3 TD's) I was in awe.

If----rather, when it comes out on DVD, i might have to take a look at that to see exactly what happened in the second half.

Hook'em Horns!

Anonymous said...

You blogged!

Anonymous said...

I, too am just excited that you finally blogged!