Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Something is out of reach...he's feeling taunted

I finally got my computer back, but not for good. I'll have more pictures to post as soon as I have time. I'm off to Chicago on Thursday for a continuing education class. Maybe Sunday? The place is nearly ready to move into. I haven't allowed a closing date to be set yet, but I'm aiming to move on Friday, November 10!

Here's a picture of Ashton and Sarenna standing on my mailbox.


The toilet lids won't slam! I wonder how long that is supposed to last.


A rough picture of the place at night. I didn't have my tripod, so I couldn't take a nicer picture.


My first meal in the house. I guess it doesn't count, since it's not mine yet. Yum. Taco Casa. I'm hungry for it right now.


current music: 10,000 Maniacs: A Campfire Song

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it my imagination -- or does it faintly resemble the UT tower? Not nearly as tall, but certainly as majestic!

TacoCasa??? You need to come see us so we can go to PF Chang.

Anonymous said...

I've never met your neices but either they are very tiny or your mailbox is enormous! I'm so happy for you now that the hoose is complete! Can't wait to party! Woohoo!