Monday, September 05, 2005

Big TEN? big whoop!

Taking a page from myself, I'm posting a giddy countdown to a major life event. Taking a page from my friend Jorin, the countdown will contain trivia. What we're counting down to is the impending woodshed beating of Ohio State by the 'Horns. An unnamed horsey female suggested that our beloved Longhorns would be awed by the football atmosphere in Columbus. She brayed, "They'll see what a 'real' big horseshoe is!" Um...it's certainly got to be harder to play before College Station's asylumees for Thanksgiving. I've seen more than my share of Big Ten crowds on TV, thanks to ESPN Gameplan. *yawn* They aren't loud. Also, I don't ever think that we've ever referred to DKR-Memorial Stadium as a horseshoe. And even on top of that, didn't they close in Ohio Stadium and ruin the horseshoe shape? It sure looks like it on the boob tube.

Now for today's edification: Texas is 9-6 against the Big Ten Conference.

Five days and counting...

current musci: FSU war chant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I don't know what ANY of that trash talking means...I hope Cassie will be there so we can talk about hair.

Family ties dictate that I should root for Texas but if I root for the Buckeyes then Tiny might give me 1/2 a lap off the walk.

Hmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

This all means nothing to me. I just wanted to comment that I have now figured out WTC (as Laura would put it!) Tina's email addy means!