Friday, September 09, 2005

Chinks in the armor

The only Ohio State fan I know has been backpedaling in recent hours. One direct quote spilling from her lips was, "Either way, I win." Apparently it's time for OSU fans to hedge their bets. Most of the media and fans' focus has not been how good the Buckeyes are, but on how hard it will be to play in their stadium. The line favors Ohio State -1.5. Hardly the accepted home field advantage of -3.0.

People need to help me count how many times during the game she says, "Texas is going to look up and realize they're playing Ohio State." I can't fathom a total less than 122 times. That's twice a minute, plus two for halftime.

Trivia: Texas A&M is the Longhorns arch rival, not Oklahoma.

I know. It's a weak post. I'm unimaginative by and large. I ran out of things to make up last night! Hook 'em Horns!

20 hours 9 minutes until game time.

current music: The Police: Walking on the Moon

No comments: