Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hell Yes

Here are more pictures of my glorious wood. Here is a not-so-close-up of my drawers. Too bad I'm not inventive enough tonight to keep it up with the euphemisms.


The kitchen cabinets. The hole is for the vent a hood. Below it, the stove slot protrudes slightly. Immediately to the right is a space for the double oven. Above that, storage for cookbooks, I suppose. Lord knows I'll need some instruction if I want to use this kitchen. A pantry is to the right of the ovens...then the door to the garage and utility room:


The island with more drawers. I love the corner column decoration:


Shelves in the study. You'll see tomorrow that this room is now burnt orange. Hook 'em Horns! Does everyone know I'm going to the Ohio State game with a buckeye and two crazy teens?(Carson, you act like a teen...and then there's Laura).


The entertainment center in The Master's Bedroom. I am the master of my domain. Yes:


The cabinetry in The Master's Bathroom:


The launderette. I'm taking a picture from where I plan to put a freezer:


My wall of entertainment. I'll be needing on of those foam TV Bricks for when I play Bobby in Xbox football, or Randy in anything:


As alluded to above, I now not only have luscious carmel-colored wood, but also painted walls and ceilings! I didn't realize, really, that I was going to be living in colored boxes but it sounds fun. I have an awesome interior decorator. I hope she does as good on the furnishings...

current music: Beck: Que Honda Guero

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so so so so so so pretty! You are indeed a lucky man to have a wonderful, tireless, caring interior designer.

That detail guy did a pretty good job as well - looks real sturdy!

Yay - I can't wait to Karaoke in the garage.

Anonymous said...

Your mother is available for kitchen lessons...

Everything is coming together beautifully! You will love living in the "earthy" colors. Looking forward to seeing it in person -- trying to find a weekend that both you and Russ will be at home and not working.

Love you

Mom

Anonymous said...

Love your house. It looks great! It's really coming along.

Hey - it's only 159 days until I really am a teen.