Thursday, August 24, 2006

Listen with your eyes

So then, here are some color swatches. The mantle and trim are some bone-ish color:



This is the dining room ceiling. The dining room walls are not going to be this color:


The utility room:


The front bedroom, which will probably be the primary guest room:


The Master of the House's bathroom:


The burnt orange study/game room:


The secondary guest room:


The living room ceiling. I can't remember if the walls will be the same:


The Master of the House's Bedroom:


It's really shocking to walk in to these colors and think of living here. I think it'll look a ton different when it's all painted and there is actually lighting in the rooms. Then there will be another change when furniture gets put in, if I can afford any.

current music: Donald Fagen: New Frontier

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the 2nd Guest room! Can we stay some time? :)

Oh and I am loving the green in the Master's bedroom also!

Oh and hook 'em horns!

Anonymous said...

I saw all the Cream color, but I must have missed the Crimson...I'm sure you'll post those pictures later.

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the red dining room! I can't wait to see the UT room in person. Beautiful, Rick! What's Tina charging for her services? I'm going to need some help on our next hoose.

The Andersons said...

I'm with Cassie on the green in The Master's Bedroom: so pretty! And I'm in love with that soothing blue-gray in the front bedroom. So Mare Tranquillitatis.

Necia said...

Ricky (or Tina),

Do you know the name/brand of the paint in the primary guest room? I have been looking for a color like that!

P.S. It all looks so beautiful! Congrats!

Necia