Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Something to pass the time

While my contract is being reviewed:

I am nerdier than 18% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I'm less of a nerd than I thought. I wonder if this is good or bad. Wondering this probably raises my score a bit--good thing the test is over. I'll have my new home's address with my next post! Meanwhile, for those of us creeped out by aliens: http://www.cowabduction.com/ The picture on page 4 (bottom middle) is astounding.

current music: Blood Sweat & Tears: Lucretia MacEvil

8 comments:

Baskinoid #3 said...

Wow...i got a 58...but that still puts me at "lightly nerdy"

I'm surprised that one of the questions isn't "do you own a bright yellow shirt that says 'varsity physics' or a white one that says 'there is no place like 127.0.0.1'."

Of course, if those were on there, I'm sure I would have been vaulted off the scale :D

Anonymous said...

I got 28! I'm not nerdy, but definately not hip and cool. It's probably because I admitted I have a graphing calculator....

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am less nerdy than Gin! :)
I got a 23. I think that you automatically get points just for taking the test in the first place!

Anonymous said...

Brian got a 31. He thinks blogs are nerdy. Interesting ... we are posting on a guy's blog who is less nerdy than all of us (according to the nerd who made the quiz in the first place)!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. 32. How can I be more nerdy than you smart youngins?

Anonymous said...

Umm... I am "definately not nerdy, probably cool" because my score was 9. Should I be concerned that 9 = stupid? Wait, that was an equation! Maybe I am selectively nerdy.

Anonymous said...

My score is a 3. I already knew that, though, because I am so cool.

Anonymous said...

I think Necia cheated. Ask her how many books she's read this month!