Monday, December 11, 2006

Bummin around this old town for way too long



I found out a super easy way to get a lot of attention from a lot of women. Buy wooden hangers. You can increase the attention by making silly comments like, "It's all I'm giving for Christmas." Maybe not. I didn't really care--I was just out to solve a problem. My whole life, I've hated to have shoulder nipples. I've never noticed that anyone that I'm talking to has them, but I can't leave my shirts alone if I know I've got them. So, in an effort to eliminate just one of my tics, No More Wire Hangers! Super happy fun in my new closet!

In other news, nearly all the problems in the house have been resolved. The faulty microwave took stamina and repeated upon repeated calls. The replacement of the washing machine took a second in-person unhappy customer visit at the store. Just some patience and persistence is all, but the a/v man is begging to find out that those virtues are all used up. The electrical problems between the living room, kitchen and utility room haven't exactly resolved yet and I'm beginning to be inclined to think that some component in the theatre setup is the real culprit. Who knows? I do know that I've been in this house a month now (yay!) and they're still jacking around. Time's up!

current music: Vince Guaraldi: Linus and Lucy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your collection of checked and otherwise patterned collared shirts is impressive. I'm sure it is the envy of all who see it! I, too, have a thing with shoulder nipples and am pretty quick to point them out if I'm feeling feisty. Happy OneMonthAversary to you and your hizee!

Schlick said...

Thanks, Gin! I sit here every day at least once a day and can't believe what is mine. :O)