Monday, September 18, 2006

Fresh off my beating of Tina in FFootball...

Which, by the way, was soooooo sweet. Like watching Woody Hayes cold cock an opposing player, giving a good wax job to your best friend never gets old. In a related matter, Rusty is silencing another hubrisitic owner (I'm blogging this from his house as we speak. Can you hear the squeals of anguish with each overthrown Roethlisberger pass???) That being said, Tina's done such a smash up job picking out the fineries of my house! I couldn't be more excited as each new fixture gets installed. Here's the beginnning of the backsplash behind the stove. She designed it herself:


These pictures don't do the work justice. It should be ready to be grouted tomorrow. These tiles are going into the middle. They're copper of some sort, being either copper colored or a slight slight slight greenish tinge.


Here is the backsplash behind the sink. I relented and got a stainless steel sink, when I had originally wanted a ceramic-style one. It'll be cool. It's sturdier than the ones I've had in past apartments, which had influenced my decision making process in a negative way. The tile is the same as what's on the floor.


The ultra super neatrocious fan in the living room. This picture also doesn't convey properly its subject's magnifecence. Look at its aerodynamicity. Rusty, it's been engineered to reach category 5 storm windspeed!


These are the light fixtures in the entry way and dining room. Madonna-esque? Nice.


Here's the breakfast area fixture:


Far off you can see the ceiling fan for the kitchen. It'll be convenient for cooling off all hot pizza placed on the island. Hot food is overrated anyway, like hot water to wash your hands. I'm only thinking of my guests and their potential scalded palates. It's not good to slough, Shannon. Anway, the fan's obviously going to match the stainless steel appliances. Mom & Dad, you won't be able to see any fingerprints on all that stainless steel. None!


They installed the front porch light as well. It dangles in a stately manner.


Tina looking at the shower design she made. The pieces of granite are the same as the vanity.


And the tub area. I've traded out Tina's design services for future tub time. It's a real deal for me. She doesn't realize in the negotiations I had my fingers crossed. She'll be doing her tub time in the Jack & Jill bath. It's still got pretty glass blocks above it, like mine, albeit less.


current music: Brian: Weeping & Gnashing of Teeth

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fixtures look awesome! Wait... when did Brian get boobies?

Necia said...

It looks great! You're doing a wonderful job. Oh wait, you're not doing any work at all~you are one lucky dude!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it in person this weekend!!! Can I earn tub time by cooking for all your guests in that magnificent kitchen? I am sure we can work out some kind of deal...

Schlick said...

Brian, you're all I think about. Ever. I'm your number one faaaayuuun.

Anonymous said...

Not slough! Not slough! That is the word we do not speak of-----Beautiful house though. How will you ever repay her?

If your mom cooks - save me a plate?

Anonymous said...

Oh my... tub time for services rendered?
I believe you have me confused with Ron.
My services are much more costly!

It all really does look so beautiful!

I'm with Shannon, if mother supreme's cooking... I'll have my fork poised and ready.