Tuesday, September 05, 2006

OHiiO

The tilers left the front door unlocked over the weekend and I caught two vagabonds desecrating my Hook 'em House. I've tried to tell these people that the room isn't Garnet, it's Claret. (Weird that when I say Claret, they get up and dot another i.) Buckeyes are nuts!

Is "dotting the i" in public a crime in Texas? Maybe. I'll cut 'em some slack since they invited us to Ohio last year to teach them some football. They're coming to Austin for another lesson this weekend, bless their hearts.

current music: Beach Boys: Do It Again

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahemm.... I believe we decided that room was the Sooner room.

Anonymous said...

Oh my..I see now why I should check your blog more often.

Go Big Pat! My kick is higher than hers...isn't it? The only lesson that will be taught this weekend is that paybacks are hell. I hope you purchased the row of seats in front of us, because I'll need the extra room to wave my big new Buckeye flag and of course.... dot the i.

Oh yes, the dining room is Maurice Clarett Scarlet. Not Garnet or Crimson.

Schlick said...

I don't know where I got the information about OSU's colors being Garnet and Grey. Yeah, I do. XMradio. Losers! Last time I'll pay attention to them.

One of the first jobs to do when I move in: repaint the dining room.