Thursday, September 28, 2006

Move in date: End October/Beginning of Nov!

How 'bout them Texas Cheerleaders? Sarenna's "Hook 'em Horns!" isn't quite spontaneous yet, but I've seen grown women do the same thing.

Are they teaching cheer in April's dance class? I think Ashton already has it down.


Here's a closeup of the finished backsplash. Let's make the usual disclaimer that these photos do their subject zero justice.


The finished fireplace:


My shower. They delivered the glass on Wednesday, and I'm excited about the choice that we made! Maybe it'll be installed next week.

Here's the fixture in the shower that Laura says she pushed for heavily. It's sweeeet.


The stove is back!

The drawer dishwasher. I won't be using it at all. None of my dishes or flatware are going to be dishwasher safe. Be sure and bring your rubber gloves to do your own wash after you've dined with me.

Icemaker with reverse osmosed water!

Ovens. Turkey in the top one and three chocolate pies in the bottom one.


This sink isn't hooked up, but it's otherwise finished. Oh, and yeah. They need to replace the polished chrome fixture on the left with one that's brushed nickel. It'll happen.

The utility room sink. It'll be ultra convenient for, say, Ron to be washing his dishes and silverware in this sink if Allen's busy doing the same at the kitchen one. We don't need to have long lines forming.


The living room wood floor was placed first. I was alarmed that it was so dark, but that's because I really got used to having the gray concrete floor. Curses! I still think polished concrete would be awesome. Maybe in the next house.

All together now! Tile, hardwood, cabinetry, and paint! Well orchestrated, Tina!.

current music: Scissor Sisters: I Don't Feel Like Dancin'

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to see children so far off the course so early in life, but I must say they are two of the cutest I've seen!! Behind Carson Lainey, who we all know, took the cake!!

The house looks FABULOUS!! I actually envisioned Allen at the sink, but for some reason could never picture you or Ron....

The Andersons said...

No cheer, but just look at that turned-out leg and almost-pointed toe! She is too cute!!

As for the house, it's AWESOME! Can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Wowowowowow!!!! It's really coming together now! The floors are gorgeous!! I bet you can't wait to move in!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww. they're such cuties! i agree with gin, your house is really starting to come together. i love it! its beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Someone please remind me to take a bag of ice the next time we go to Brian's.....

Anonymous said...

One thing that really stood out as awesome to me ... The tile around the fire place! It is fabulously exquisite! And the floors rock in the pics! Can't wait until Nov to see the final product!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]finishthecourse.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Scientific Research points that nearly 90% of all USA grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.