Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Beginning to almost see some definition

These pictures were taken Monday evening. This one, looking north from the front of the house shows the third bedroom, your bathroom (whosoever may visit and need a bedroom), the second bedroom, then the ditch for plumbing to the utility room. Then comes the garage and the end of the house at the white pipe far off down thar.


This view is looking west from your bathroom with bedrooms two and three on either side. The ditch halfway down is the last bathroom (the entertainment bathroom) and just a bit further is my bathroom.


And here's a picture of Tina from last Friday. She's standing in my bathroom, obviously imagining, vividly, the pleasure of arising from a luxurient bath in which the hot water never stopped flowing. "Calgon, take me away!"


current music: Weezer: Hash Pipe

3 comments:

Baskinoid #3 said...

Very nice, Rick. Very nice, Tina.

Question: If I take an imaginary bath in your imaginary shower, will I be as happy as she is? Also, will I need to actually shower later?

And, I must note, like Brian last time, that your music seems to follow your posting....or vice versa. A post entirely about plumbing and "hash PIPE" as the music? ;)

We'll try and eat at a "reasonable" time this Friday. You guys should join!

Anonymous said...

I am just so excited that you will be moving to a location so far "out of town" that people might have to actually drive for more than 2 min to get there! They probably won't scoff as loudly when they have to go to your fabulous new luxurient house!

Nonetheless, I am extremely excited for you!!!

(Of course, we won't be scoffing because we would only have to ride our bikes for less than 2 minutes.)

Anonymous said...

Hey Rick!

This is sooo exciting! I plan on one day actually trying to find your home site instead of just pretending that I know where it is!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Necia