Thursday, April 06, 2006

Coyote Killing Guns For Hire

Roughly, and as the crow flies, I'm going to be living ~900 feet from the WF city limits, and I'd say a quarter of a mile from the Wichita County Line...just on the verge of nowhere. (That's a real leg slapper, isn't it?) Maybe these guys will offer their services with their varmint killin' vehicle. If they weren't parked in my kitchen, I might've offered to rustle up some victuals.

Do you think this is protection?


current music: Front 242: Headhunter v3.0 OK. The temptation was too great. What else could I listen to making this post?

3 comments:

Schlick said...

I figgered Wile E. Coyote was lookin' in on the photographer...like they are. I'm just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Algusod - 史德理 - "Call this protection?" - no but for sure all images are false, and some of them are funny.

I am nerdier than 85% of all people. (who took that site's test)

Anonymous said...

that thing is fuuuun to sit/ride in.

just puttin in my two cents.